Our Vision is to empower the Apostolic woman with health knowledge and promote healthy living so she may serve God to her full potential free of preventable disease.
As women of purpose, our focus is on being healthy so we may serve God, our families, churches, and communities.
Through God’s Word and His Spirit, we receive knowledge and wisdom on how to care for our bodies the temple of the Holy Spirit. Colossians 2:10 “And ye are complete in Him.”
Our Mission: Promote Prevention and Reversal of Disease in the Apostolic Woman.
- Provide evidence based prevention resources for diabetes and hypertension by encouraging annual medical physicals and promoting “Know your numbers: Blood Pressure, Hemoglobin A1c, Fasting Blood Sugar, Total Cholesterol and Vitamin D levels”
- Provide healthy eating and cooking tips through weekly social media posts.
- Promote daily exercise of 30 minutes through social media. Promote the health benefits of walking.
- Provide Blood Pressure checks at Heart and Soul National Conference.
- Encourage healthy weight lose with the goal of health/wellness and not vanity.
- Encourage self-care and promote that wellness is an investment.
- Encourage a balanced life: Spirit, Mind and Body. Ecclesiastes 3:1 “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.”
“For I will restore health to you and heal you.” Jeremiah 30:17